Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Who loves a DARING MAN?

I can tell you that I am a daring man. Please do not close your browser. Please read on to know the story.

Basically I have just moved my office to a small part of Chinatown. I wanted to get a hair cut as I have a presentation tomorrow so I decided to find the one nearest to my office.

Coincidentally, there is a famous saloon which is like ten meters away from my office. But the catch is that it is a training academy for the infamous brand. I looked at the price and to my astonishment, to have a hair cut; it only costs five freaking dollars.

Due to my overwhelming work schedule, I needed a hair cut the fastest way in the shortest amount of time and I still need to look good. But now since time is not on my side, I guess what the heck, I will give it a try.

So I went in and I got out feeling miserable and I cannot stop myself from cursing.

This is what went wrong.

  • NO ONE, I say NO ONE washes the hair for one hour. You scratch and scratch my hair with that menthol taste on my head; I cannot feel my head no more after thirty minutes.
  • NEVER, I say NEVER comb MY hair with your comb and starts thinking of what to do. Meanwhile using the same comb to comb YOUR own hair. NEVER. Not forgivable.
  • YOU DO NOT CUT YOUR OWN FINGERS WHEN YOU CUT MY HAIR.

Masha Ala Mak Bar Shiokura!!! This means Ka-Ni-Na.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrr.... well done?

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ultimate question is do you look OK? If $5 can get a reasonably ok look, dont complain too much.. :P cos you are not paying "extra" $$ for their "service"

miyake

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ... it comes with extra red color hair dye ... all at $5

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did it really happen? omg~

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ben.W said...

eh.. complain so much for wat...
at least u get a god massage wat...
want a quick fix to hair-do...
go QB house lor...
$10 valy cheap...
sure fast and no cutting of own fingernails...

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ben.W said...

got to say the massage of one hour seems good.. even for $5 without the haircut....

but the comb thing got me laughing...

then cutting of hair leading to cutting of own finger got me laughing OFF my chair!!...

hahaha....

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home