Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Have you ever felt cold?

How many often have you felt cold in your life? Have you ever felt so cold before that we heck the entire world and you realised that you don’t care anymore? Have you felt so cold before that you feel restless and you live your life like a zombie? You try to be happy and do your utmost best to please no one else but yourself. You try to conceal your feelings in a box and slowly the box expands and expands and expand. BOOM it explodes.

You feel so cold that your body is shivering. Your legs are shaking and your balls and shrinking. The piercing pain tickles every piece of tissue in your body. Your bones are in such ordeal that you have the thought of crushing them. You are so cold that you could not even straighten your fingers. You could not feel your nose, you could not feel your ears.

So what would you do?


I would.


Slowly lift up your hands, place your hands underneath your armpit. Do you feel warm now?

Have you found your armpit?

I have.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remind me not to shake your hand in union when I see you. :P

7:58 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Shit, I never thought about that. Hahaha.

Let me QA for you.

Hmph, hmph, hmph, it smells good. Very good.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just when I thought u needed a shoulder ... guess I gotta be glad that I dun have to dance with ya

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeremy...... glad for you but sad for me!!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home