Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

Tribute to Joeng - Chapter One

Ever since you walk away, I cannot stop thinking about it and I decided to take up my pen and put it down into words.

Do I want a simple woman or a woman who pretends to be simple?

I will probably be irrational when it comes down to this theory but I will draw the list first in order to obtain a clearer understanding.

A woman is the most complicated creature in history.

A simple woman list is never easy to catalog.

How do we define simple?

  • Dresses in one-colored clothing all the time
  • Has a general preference of black and white
  • Straight hair
  • Listens to Capital 95.8
  • Daily Curfew of 10pm
  • Sleeps at twelve midnight
  • Bathes twice a day
  • A definite must to have milk for breakfast
  • Calls boyfriend by the name and the name only
  • Only had one boyfriend in her last 26 years

Is this simple?

What if all the above was a sham?

The reason of it all was to……

  • Dress in black to kill
  • Has a general preference of not wearing anything underneath the black and white
  • The darned rebounded hair was priced at $450 bucks by David Gan
  • Tiu Tiu Tiu to 91.3 during the witchy hour
  • Daily Curfew of 10pm for Boyfriend A and the party starts at home with Boyfriend B-Z
  • Sleeps at twelve in order to look revitalize everyday for everyone else
  • Bathes twice a day, at least once not alone
  • (What can I say? Milk is good)
  • This is the perfect crime. Calling names makes her less slutty as compared to calling Honey, Baby, SugarCane, CareBear, HollandV
  • Only one boyfriend? Only she would know

The précis of it all is that.

Men don’t care. As long as you look simple to me, go ahead with anything else. You can be whatever you want, as long as I don’t know. Even if you need to save the world at night, do so. As long as you make me my mango desert for my breakfast, I will always be yours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny,

So now I know you don't mind whether be it she is a simple woman or a woman who pretends to be simple. :)

btw.. the below has nothing to do with this blog but I promise that I'll show you one of the blog entry I wrote.

If you don't understand, let me know okay, I try my best to translate it to english for you.

想说给你听

有好多话藏在心里想说给你听
选择琐在你心房外
不想再拉扯
幸福已远离

在无数梦里总会惊醒
很想伸手握住你
你却已离我远去
除了眼泪
我安静地 看你离去

想说给你听
很怕失去你
趁我醒来前
我只能用时间来惦记

“我爱你” 这句话变成了秘密

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home