Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Special Substance Ejaculation

Oops, I am sorry. But I think my sweat just dripped into your cleavage!”

“Don’t worry; I salivated all over your shoulder too!”


“Water is a chemical substance that is essential to all known forms of life. It appears colorless to the naked eye in small quantities, though it is actually slightly blue in colour. It feels wet to the touch. It covers 71% of Earth's surface.”
-- quote Wikipedia

We shag and we shag a lot during a dance. In the midst of a dance we excruciate water particles from all parts of our body. We can feel the sweat from tips of our hair, from our fingers and from our back. Sometimes, to the extent we sweat in our feet and definitely in our groins.

Salsa is an exertive sport. It is a sport that requires us to use a lot of our energy to move and salsa with the music. It requires us to move on the beat which incurs concentration to the music and also a balancing of musicality. It requires us to learn the potential of our body isolations that moves with the music. It requires us to sweat.

Water which is a combination of Hydrogen and Oxygen emulates from our body all the time. Our body consists of 30% water and 69% flesh, the rest being the special substance that our body ejects on stimulated basis. We produce water from our body all the time when we dance. The more you move, the more you sweat.

It is not a shame or a disgrace for one to sweat. Unless you are ejaculating the special substance all the time, which I will say you are a freak, I would think it is totally appropriate to sweat.

I have encountered countless partners who sweat so much that you can see that trickle flowing down the face dripping onto the dance floor, creating a minute pool of mirage. I have seen partners so wet that the cloth around the body was soaked to the maximum capacity and one touch on the clothes would give you a soggy waterfall sensation. I have seen sweat trickling down between the eyes to the nose. Slowly it slides to the edges of the lips. The tongue suddenly maneuvered with one powerful swipe, took the sweat as part of their thirst quenching reaction.

I would whole heartedly admit that sweat is a great form of disturbance to me in a dance. I hate to have sweat from someone else on me as that would be pretty disgusting. I hate to wear a soggy shirt when I am dancing as that would be disgusting to her. I hate it when I dance on the dance floor and feel the sweat flying onto me by the other couple on the dance floor. I hate to have sweat accumulate in my pants in such a way that by the time I opened my fly in the gents, water will just burst and flow. I hate to have sweat accumulate in my pants in such a way that it trickles down my knee and to my Achilles’ heel where the water will just drip whenever I walk, leaving a trail of dog piss.

As part of the evolution, men have evolved and transformed flaws into their advantage. I have seen men wiping sweat of their forehead and wipe it on their body or a towel. I have seen men wiping sweat of their forehead and wipe it on the partner.

The worst of it all happens to be sweat around the armpit which I will induce serious censorship due to NC16.

The point of it all will still mean that men sweat and I am not ashamed. I am not ashamed of the sweat that I have produced during all these time when I am dancing with you or you or you. I sweat because I am heavily addicted to dancing and I don’t think that such trivial would matter at all.

The one thing that I cannot stand still revolves back to the special substance that ejects on the stimulated basis.

ATTENTION ALL MEN AND WOMEN. PLEASE DO NOT EJECT SPECIAL SUBSTANCE ON ME.

I DON’T TAKE SALIVA!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, remind me not to share drinks or cigarettes with you next time. Else I will for NROR kana hantum-ed by you.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean I can't kiss you anymore?? *sad*

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question : How do you ejaculate substance of the slimy kind when you dance? Unless... your tongue is hanging out while you dance...then when you do a turn, ur substance slicks off your tongue.. hmmm

11:10 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Things are getting was too ambiguous around here.

1. Forever Boy, what the hell is NROR?? Aku ta ta wu??

2. I got a shock when i saw my email receiving a letter from johnny. I tot I was nuts sending email to myself that i cannot remember. It is extremely scary.

Please use another name rather than johnny even if we happen to share the same name. You can try to use identity like Pretty Boy or Johnny Kisser as such.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny, haha, perhaps its ur schizo that is writing that... hmmm ... or you got urself an admirer... beware of your (_*_)...

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NROR stands for No Rhyme or Reason, dude.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing. I don't know how you manage to think up of such topics ... "perspiration" ... ROFL.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

My dear Jeremy,

Please explain the term ROFL. Its so difficult to crack the code.

Request Of Fugable Ladies????

11:04 PM  
Blogger リン said...

ROFL => Rolling On Floor Laughing... *faintz*

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home