Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

The Tuck-Or-Tuck Effect

I believe that all guys and some ladies might have had the experience of wearing a shirt to the dance floor.

Personally I hate to wear shirts to dance. Although I wear a shirt to dance most of the time except for weekends due to the proximity of my work place and the lazy bug implanted in me.

I think it is uncomfortable, awkward, irritating to salsa in a shirt.

It is uncomfortable to dance in a shirt because….

  1. The elbow areas makes it difficult to execute complicated twisting moves
  2. The cufflinks very often will get entangled in the ladies hair
  3. The buttons are distracting as the ladies will keep thinking of un-buttoning them
  4. There are gaps between two buttons which gives the opportunity for ladies to stick their finger in and scratch you. Which you will have a hard time explaining to your spouse or girlfriend that you actually got it from a dance. [I swear it did not happen to me]
  5. I wear cheap shirts which are usually not water resistant. When I sweat, people would think that I just went for a swim. They get very damp and when you dance with the next person, when she lay hands on your shirt, the sound of the wetness on your shirt goes like *piak piak* *piak piak piak*
  6. Due to the horrific whether in Singapore, my shirts are usually very thin. So when they get wet when I sweat, I kinda get very sexy and I never liked the looks on the aunties when I am wet.
  7. Lastly, I hate the part that the shirts keep getting themselves out of the pants.


Let me illustrate the last point with an example.




When we walk into the club for a dance, the shirt will be properly tucked into the pants. We will probably walk around, get a beer and socialize around.

When the music starts, you go onto the dance floor and enjoyed a couple of dances. From then, your shirt becomes semi-tucked.



Without realizing, you continue to dance.


As the night goes deeper and darker, you just had your second round of beer and by now, you realize that now your shirt is fully un-tucked. You look around to see if there are ladies worth you impressing.

If yes, you tuck in your shirt.

If no, forget it. Continue to dance.


This is a deadly cycle. So eventually you land up with your shirt un-tucked at the end of the day.


I name this “The Tuck-Or-Tuck Effect”. This has been a very common behavior that I have been noticing for quite a while now. Scientific results show that men between 25 to 35 years of age are more easily acquainted to this syndrome as compared to the other age group. Experimental results shows that this is due to a lack of Vitamin S, A and L. Pre-symptoms include, unbearable urge to pick nose and scratch balls.

According to Professor Incredible, the root to these problems is to find red underwear.

Not green, not black.

Red!



Why red? Red underwear creates a moist layer of humpolactiva which basically is the main ingredient of imonantila and urfadansiga. It helps to make things stay in motion. So the trick is to stick your shirt into your underwear when you dance. 100% money back guarantee that your shirt will remain intact through out the salsa night. For more effective usage, only dance with partners that are shorter than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home