Monday, January 08, 2007

 

I Used To Have A Dick

I used to have a dick
With a body nine inch thick
He is always full of tricks
And very attractive to the chicks

He is like a sweet candy
Always so sweet and tasty and yummy
But whenever he sees a pretty lady
He becomes a horny baby

I love to stroke it to sleep
It feels like caressing little sheep
He always love to wee
Whilst I whistle to the “Flight of the BumbleBee

It’s such a chore to trim his hair
But it’s funny to see him so bare
That day he spit onto my hair
And I gave him a good lashing on the chair

He really loves to hump
Just like Donald Trump
I happen to find him in a dump
But now he is so very plump

He was hit by SGB6548A that day
And coldly by the road he lay
I really hope that he can find his way
As my pet dog again one day



Author
Johnny Kwek

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny ... (errr, icky crude) but creatively funny, especially the car part.

How do you think up of all this? Makes me wonder how your *cough* warped, oops, err I meant innovative, mind works.

Kudos, to one heck of a funny guy.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home