Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Blog has been revamped!!!

Hey folks,


Due to overwhelmed complaints that my blog is unorganised and difficult to read, I have decided to rearrange them.


I have added a couple of new links on some cool dudes so please pay them a visit too.




I have added a new section called my poems and another called my stories.


I actually had the intention to change my blog name to


almostvirgin.blogspot.com


but too bad someone has already taken it.


So it leaves me with my current blogname.


Had intention to change it to something like


almost_a_virgin.blogspot




Any ideas anyone?




Have a great weekend ahead!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah... don't lie to your fans anymore, Superman.

I think you should rename your blog to no_more_virgin.blogspot.com

Everyone knows you always screw Lois Lane for hours after you saved her ( yet again) , so how can you still be virgin?

I'm beginning to understand why you are very eager to save her everytime now... tsk tsk

everyone, being the buddy of Superman, I wanna let you know a secret of his.Wanna know how Superman recharges his energy? It is everytime after he Does his woman.

heehee. sheesh........

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try almostvirgina.blogspot.com

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't matter what name u choose .. I'll stalk ur blog down anyway

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home