Monday, February 05, 2007

 

The Devil's Reject

I have written other posts that I decided to censor due to bad writing. Today I will display my list of nonsensical writing. Good blogs, bad blogs are still my blog. Regardless how stupid it would make me, it at least acts as a graveyard for me to put my collection to sleep.



Silently I hide
In his blogging i cite
Never meant to be seen
I try to see the light


I know its just me
Although it was his imperial decree
To have me silenced
Due to such unruly writing


I am the worst he has ever written
I never blame him for having me forgotten
I only hope he can take pity on my rights
And let me see that flower over the meadow bright


I only hope one day I can fight
To be able to fly like a kite
Just like the Phantom
To sing throughout the night


I do not suffer from child neglect
neither am I a rape suspect
I am just a part


Author
Johnny Kwek

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigod, you can compose poems too... unbelievable!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Dear Dino,

On top of that I can rap too.

Dino, Dino, you are my hero

You wet in your pants
and I smack you in your ass

Yo, YoYo, YoYoYo

YoYoYo, YoYoYo

Check it....

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetest johnny, you can dance, you are poetic, you can rap and you can shimmies your shoulder *giggles* oh, I am mesmerized by you.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg johnny gots a stalker ... whoopie! ... and it's *gasp* a guy!

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home