Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

The Interesting and Not So Interesting About the Weekend – Part 3

The Interesting and Not So Interesting About Thai Commercials

Me at work in my office at Raffles Place on a Saturday Afternoon makes me feel so sad and lonely. To take a small break off my documents that will never be complete, I decided to surf around YouTube for videos to entertain my sad and lonely soul. I strongly believe after this 10 minutes break I can once again get back to my work and finish it before I head for Union Square. I hit upon these videos that really brightens up everything. Check it out.



















I ended up spending around an hour on these videos coz hell I need to repeat them as they were so funny, I ended up not finishing my work but I will still be at the Salsa Club. I will probably be back to finish them tomorrow or probably I will be back to watch more videos. Hmmmmmmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home