Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

The Interesting and Not So Interesting About the Weekend – Part 1.5

Batman dropped me a comment to my previous post that got me wondering and I decided to take 10 minutes off my work and blog about it.

Batman quoted

"anyway, have u ever WOnDered what OLA stands for ? i thought bout it for
soo freaking long.. and i think i finally got the answer. it's Singaporean for
HOLA, a stupid spelling mistake in HOLA, which means hello in spanish."



I decided to ask around for answers and here is a compiled list of them.

[SUPERMAN] Only Lesbians Around
[AQUA MAN] Only Looking Around
[FIREFLY] Ovaries Look Adorable
[JUGGERNAUT] Operation Level Agreement
[PROFESSOR X] Original Lesbian Asshole
[PROFESSOR X] Only Lapist Allowed
[PROFESSOR X] Operation Licking Assignment
[PROFESSOR X] All Lesbian Orgy
[WONDERWOMAN] Only Likes Asses
[INVISIBLE WOMAN] Hello in spanish. But in spanish, the h is silent
[BANANA MAN] OLA is a term i use in my course of bo liao works
[CAT WOMAN] Old Loud Auntie
[CAT WOMAN] Old Loud Arsehold
[CLEANING AUNTIE] OLA, Ou Lua lor. You know Ou Lua Mai Hiam (Oyster Cake No Chilli)
[BOSS] OLA, you wan to die ah, no need to work izzit?

See, only invisible woman and batman share the same mentality. It seems that something fishy is going around here. I really need to spy on them more often. Although the best candidate is supposed to be invisible woman on cases like these of sneaking around, but i decided to call upon Hollow Man or HOLA man.

Today seems to be quite sucky ah as everyone has a crazy temper to it. I must have irritated quite a number of people when i asked the question "What is OLA?" because, they changed their msn mode to busy right after they replied "..........."

1 Comments:

Blogger Boon said...

Dear Superman,
I bet u din know i'm half french. there's a fantastic salsa song in french and u prob wun guess it. the title is Hola Senorita. go check it out. Monsieur, voulez vou blabla bla. it's one of my performance song with my team, Batman and Crew. all star team ok. has the legendary Lucify ( luther) in it ok! heh.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home