Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Everything Has Its Price

A happy trip to VIVO City for the first time since its opening, impressed with the spacious and clean environment. It reminds me of the shopping mall in Dubai and Tebrau City in Johor Bahru. Got myself a toy.

Mr ROBOSAPIEN.

This toy is operated using a wireless remote control.

It can dance very well and speaks in the typical robot language.

It fights very well too. Check out the nipple grabbing hands. The first thought in my girlfriend's brains is to use it to clamp my nipples and then twist it around. Talking about perverts, who is more pervert here huh?
Location : Vivo City Toys 'R' Us
Price : 99 freaking singapore dollars


My dearest girlfriend got me this top and I think its beautiful.

Its sexy with a pinch of feminism. Loved it.

There is embroidery of flowers on it. Loved it.

I did request for a size smaller but I guess I would just have to stick to the M size.


Location : Vivo City Top Shop
Price : 79 freaking singapore dollars.

Since I am at the clothes and price issue, I was thinking about blabbering on some of my favourite Tees. As most of my friends would have known that I simply adore Tees with impulsive and corny wordings. So here goes.

IGNORE THIS PERSON
Location: Thailand Bangkok Suan Lum Night Bazzaar
Price : 250 freaking thai baht

DO YOU WANT MY BANANA?
Location : Thailand Bangkok
Price : Dunno as it is a present from Teddy. Thank you.


YOUR DAUGHTER IS IN GOOD HANDS
Location : Malaysia Johor Bahru WM Everyone is beautiful
Price : 69 freaking Malaysia Ringgit


IF I WERE A WATERMELON, WOULD YOU SPIT OR SWALLOW MY SEED
Location : Singapore New Urban Male
Price : 45 freaking Singapore Dollars

SALSA TEES
Location : Singapore International Salsa Festival 2006
Price : 280 freaking Singapore Dollars. This is a souvenir.


JOHNNY KWEK
Location : Singapore Union Square
Price : 500 freaking singapore dollars if you are ugly. Free if you are cute.


JANET'S LOVE AND LOTS OF THEM
Location: Singapore cum Thailand cum Dubai.
Price : Priceless.


FRIENDS LIKE YOU

Location: All over the world.

Price: Priceless on days when I am rich and absolutely free when I am poor.

If I have only 2 dollars with me as my only possession, I want you to have the chicken rice. Thanks for being my friend and covering my ass when I needed you. Please rememer to bring the toilet paper the next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa!!!
I think your gal's very pretty leh, with big big eyes. Mine's like ermm... hamster, also very cute. heh~
And it's common that girls reject guys to dance w other guys. so take heart. I've been rejected quite many times too, esp by pretty girls :(
anyway, have u ever WOnDered what OLA stands for ? i thought bout it for soo freaking long.. and i think i finally got the answer. it's Singaporean for HOLA, a stupid spelling mistake in HOLA, which means hello in spanish.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa!!!
I think your gal's very pretty leh, with big big eyes. Mine's like ermm... hamster, also very cute. heh~
And it's common that girls reject guys to dance w other guys. so take heart. I've been rejected quite many times too, esp by pretty girls :(
anyway, have u ever WOnDered what OLA stands for ? i thought bout it for soo freaking long.. and i think i finally got the answer. it's Singaporean for HOLA, a stupid spelling mistake in HOLA, which means hello in spanish.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home