Monday, November 13, 2006

 

The Interesting and Not So Interesting About the Weekend – Part 2

The Interesting and Not So Interesting About Motor Show

I was at the Suntec Convention for this year’s car exhibit and a couple of questions were quite disturbing to me and I will raise them here and I will raise it LOUD. Here goes….

The cars were fantastic, no doubt. Check out the Lamborghini, the Ferrari, the Lexus or the Honda. There look absolutely outstanding. It would probably be the dream car to many people out there.




I think the organizers got the name of the exhibition wrong thou. It should not be named as Motor Show 2006. It should be called Motor-Girls-Show 2006. I am a hundred percent positively sure that the bulk of the crowd were more excited to see exhibits of scantily dressed leather clad girls walking around with clothes so little that I could not even get enough material out from them to make an underwear out from it. Hell I think the models would feel freaking cold. I have no issues with guys ogling at girls. I mean I am a man myself and I fully understand that its nature for guys to check things out. But manners!!! C’mon, I strongly believe that these man has not blinked for the last hour.


The place was totally congested, only at areas where there were models posing. Once the models go for a break, the men disappear. I will let the picture speak for itself. Do you think this man is in for the car or for the girl?



I need to make a common understanding as to why people were at the Motor Show. To be more implicit, why are men there at the Motor Show?
1. to ogle at girls
2. to ogle at cars
3. to make sure they are not gay.



Why am I pissed? I will tell you why I am pissed. They would push and push and push their way through so that they could get as close to these model babes as possible. They will just stand there, totally defiant of the surroundings and admire the beauty of the models.



To me, they are a joke a total insult to men. Firstly, these coconene push me around. Secondly, they were hogging the traffic by standing there, fixed to the ground. Thirdly I want to see those god damn cars. And lastly, the girls were not that pretty anyway.



This is not the latest fashion I hope. They really put Superman to shame. Who the hell wears underwear like that? It looks like a freaking jock strap. The girls must have wedgies all day long.




Of course, this Motor Show was not wasted as I saw the car. The one and only car – Mitsuoka.






I would like to analyze the possibility of a successful road show with male models instead of female ones. Is it possible that there will be a huge influx of female crowds, holding the camera, clicking around. Or would there be an even larger group of male crowds? Sometimes I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home