Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Just Lie to Me by Jeremy

Just lie to Me

Come close again to me just one more time
lay with me and feel the warmth of the sunshine
Tell me that you love me and there is only me
tell me that you really believe in destiny
Say the words I want to hear with sincerity
Just for a few hours, please just lie to me

Pull me down upon you yet again as you close your eyes
let it be me that you only think of during your passionate cries
tell me I’m the only lover you think of when you’re alone
and it’s my voice that you always miss when we hang up the phone
Tell me you love me and that we were always meant to be
with the lips that I always yearn for, just please lie to me

Please lie to me for just the closeness of the moment
Please lie to me for the comfort of this lonely heart
So just what is truth and what is fiction
what’s wrong with just wanting a moment to be perfect
Why feel guilty at that instant when it feels so good
when there could be some half truth to everything said

Belief is what we choose to put our faith in
and at one time I believed that you could feel as I now do
Words once spoken that I thought could be true I still hear
and it’s those very things that were said I still hold dear
Maybe they don’t hold a lot of meaning to you as they do me
but it’s just for a brief moment in time, so please ……

Lie to me


Author
Jeremy


Toiletpaper monster

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't write it ... I found it when I was looking for something to speak to me in my dilapidated state ... very hard to find and I've since forgotten the writer but it spoke true to me ...

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home