Monday, February 12, 2007

 

I AM GAY

So said the former NBA player.



Former NBA center John Amaechi, who spent five seasons with four teams, on Wednesday became the first NBA player to publicly come out. Amaechi came out of retirement to help England's men's basketball team win the silver medal in the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne, Australia.

For the full article, please click here.

My views on this issue are "So what is the big a deal that this young man is gay?"

So he is gay and he loves man. He loves to do it with man. The feel of a proper woman disgusts him and he gets more pleasure playing the Nunchakus.

I am perfectly fine with that. He kisses and makes love to man. Not that I do that too, since my lust for women is so much stronger, I see totally nothing inappropriate.

Just like how I view a woman, long hair, fair skin, big eyes. Pretty!

In the same context, he may view it as big hairy chest, perfectly trimmed goatee and (I cannot think of anything else) but still, pretty!

Just because he is gay, there seems to be a big hoo haa on the news because he was an ex famous basketball player.

I have friends who are gay. I have friends who are bi-sexual and I definitely have friends who are lesbians. My gay friends probably play the balls better than he play the basketball so why my friend doesn’t get to be on TV?

My friend publicly announced to us he is gay. He eyes men at the Gym. He goes to Fort Road at East Coast Park and he is womenphobic. Does he need to announce it to the whole world?

I am sure with our current social values, we will not discriminate homosexuals. To the most of us, they used to be our friends and they still are and will always be, regardless of their tendency to love the same sex.

I cannot imagine someone being gay though. Lesbians I can understand because two women making out is just so beautiful. But two men making out always makes me ponder? Like I say, I do not discriminate them but I just cannot help it but want to know why the case of giving up a woman for a man.

I need to note a point.

If you are a faggard loving a man, okay. That would just mean that you disgust your body and wished that you were a woman. You hoped daily that one day your penis would just drop off and become a virgina. You hope one day when you look into the mirror, you see a woman in front of you. You love man who could comfort you, love you and protect you.

If you are a bi-sexual, I think you are just fooling around. You are just trying the kick of what others have been saying. You are just exploring. You are just looking into a possibility. You would one day realize that you would still be the man to comfort her, love her and protect her.

If you are a hard core gay, looking for wrestlers or body builders as partners, I cannot imagine what the hell are you doing? I can accept but I cannot imagine. I have to stop here as what I intended to list down is beyond my wildest dreams. Therefore, this means ………… censored.

It came on to me as alarmed as it could be that the suicide rates for men are getting higher and higher. This means that there are more gays nowadays to incur a higher gay suicide rate. This would also conclude that more men are humping men than woman nowadays. Instead of “Romeo and Juliet”, maybe Shakespeare should come up with a “Romeo and Josephliet”.

Tons commit suicide because they are gay. Did they kill themselves because the society is unable to accept them? Did they do it because the parents and relatives could not accept them or because the boyfriend dumped them that day?

Firstly, suicide is stupid. Wasting such a precious life that is hard to come is stupid. If you think that the society is unable to accept you, probably that is because you are unable to accept yourself. You should step up and boldly face the tomorrow and I assure you, a clear blue sky will be waiting. If you had killed yourself because of your wrestler boyfriend, I had nothing to say except for “You stupid dumb ass, what the fuck is wrong with you?”

As mentioned, I believe lesbianism is an art when two beautiful women make out. But what I cannot tolerate is a female women making out with a male woman. I cannot tolerate butches. These bitches steal my women. Usually they look short, they are fat and they pretend to be a man. They uses scotch tape to wrap around their boobies so they look flat-chested. They have short hair and a very disturbing fashion sense loomed above them. They are quite easily distinguished between the norms.

Why do women like butches? I need to emphasize again that they are again, fat, short and ugly. There are dozens of men out there who are handsome and smart, witty and sensitive. Why choose to like women who pretend to be man? Sometimes things are not just the same. Men come with an exclusive weapon that is only available to men, not women pretending to be man.

I am sorry, I can’t hear you. You are saying there are toys nowadays as a form of substitution for more pleasurable sex?

Of course, you can get a dildo from the nearest sex shop closest to you. Nowadays they are flooded with them. For cheapos, you can get a fifty cents banana from the market beneath your housing estate although I encourage you to put in another fifty cents more to get the stronger bananas.

But sometimes, some things can never be the same? Heh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.....
...
ouch...
...
omg...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home