Monday, December 11, 2006

 

The Last Straw

I have had it!! Enough is Enough!!

Christmas is coming to town but yet the whole word is leaving it. I was stoning romancing with Mrs. Virgin one day and it came to me that all my friends are going out of town.

Mr. Green Lantern is going on a Kelong Trip!!

Mr. Batman went to a land far far away, which I am not allowed to say just in case you will know who he is. So I will not say where so that you will not know of what I know that you do not know that who he is. He likes it mysterious.

Missy Chatsalot and Mr. Incredible are going to Desaru. Although currently, it is monsoon season so they practically can’t do much and will just have to rot in the resort, chalet, or love motel. BUT!!!! Incredible can actually realize how Missy Chatsalot chats a lot and Missy Chatsalot can see how incredible Mr. Incredible is on the bed.

Mr. and Mrs. Humpsalot are having a hell of a time in Bangkok right at this moment when I am typing this out. He better bring me back the KFC drumlets he promised. Or else, I will guarantee he will become Mr. Humpcannot! For those who have never tried the KFC drumlets in Bangkok? I will term you losers. As the saying goes, you are not considered a man if you have not been to the Great Wall of China and you are considered a wimp if you have not eaten the KFC drumlets of Thailand. They serve the best KFC drumlets in the world. Spicylicious!!!!

To cut it short, I have Mr. and Mrs. Ching back from Shanghai from their honeymoon although they missed their flight back due to the stoopit ticket stub. For your information, in China, the ticket stubs shows not the time for check in but for the time for departure!!!

Miss Tye is in London meeting the in-laws and I am sitting here with Mrs. Virgin getting a rest from Lost in Vivo City!!

So we decided to go on a holiday!!!

We walked into a tour agency that day and we got out tickets to Sunway Lagoon.


Normal room @ $322

Normal buses @ $140

Upgrade room @ $140

Upgrade coach @ $80

Hole in the pocket @ $682

To bring her smile on her face @ Priceless


So the end I will be going to Sunway Lagoon this Thursday sitting on a luxurious VIP coach with massage chair and personal TV with games!!! Imagine 5 to 6 hours of massage, that will be FEAR FACTOR!!!! I will probably land up feeling like jelly. But anyway, I love the room though. We upgraded to a suite for our little honeymoon and also just trying to see if I could rename my nick from Mr. Almost Virgin to Mr. OhMyGod!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home