Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Boy Caught Dancing in Lift Again!!

Damn it!! I was caught dancing in the lift again.

I was walking past the security office when friendly Ah Peh Peh Security Uncle suddenly yelled out my name.

[Ah Peh Peh] Virgin, what are you doing in the lift this morning?

I was shocked and tried as fast as I can to remember the list of events that happened to me in the lift this morning. I don’t think he saw Mr. Finger having a quick one with Missy Nostril. I am definitely sure he was not able to see me fart the big one.

[Virgin] I never do anything ah. Why did you asked?

[Ah Peh Peh] You are doing that thing again! Turn and turn in the lift. You not dizzy ah. You so fat, you jump jump jump later lift spoil then I have to come save you. Please hor, next time don't do that again hor.

[Virgin] Orh........
















Picture of The Month



Actually my boss just screwed me up down left right for bursting into laughter a moment ago but I know that I need to do this. Please check out the enlarged version of this dude. Hey Charles, you are the man!. I love you more and more already. You are my IDOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home