Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

只爱琼云

After my previous entry on the Love of My Life, quite a handful of unsatisfied readers saying I should have actually wrote about my actual love of my life. I decided I will and I will try to do it in a very difficult language. Chinese.

华语!Cool!

Please do not smirk or trash my hard work. This is my first time doing so. I hope Mrs Virgin understands as she very "Eat Potato" one. So here goes. For you my dear!!

所为。。。。
羡鸳鸯不羡仙

意有如双飞雁

美人相并立

为有屏无限娇

Only envy the mandarin ducks but not the angels
Our love is like a pair of wild geese flying together
Although Ladies file out to their pavilion of jade
But there is only you, one Carved-Cloud, exquisite always

-Dedicated to Mrs Virgin-


Author
Johnny Kwek

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit,
is your chinese soo fantastic, or issit so crappy?
I really do not understand your chinese words. half of them...

but still, quite the very sweet of you.
maybe i should do a poem for my hamster one day eh?

- Boon -

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home