Monday, November 27, 2006

 

My Clan's 80th Anniversary

It was a torturous sunday morning. Too much is excessive. I had been dancing from 12 noon to 2 am in the morning on the entire Saturday. I woke up with a tremble on my left knee. I blame myself for my unsatisfying want to dance. Still, I need to highlight that the night I spend at St James Power House was very fulfilling. The band was good, the music was good. The ah bengz were good and definitely the company of my super heroes friends were good. But now I am very sick.

I am very very sick but still not sick enough to pose.


It was my clan's 80th anniversary and I was under the command of the Great Highness which is my mum to go for the celebration. Being such a fillial and nice boy like me, I guess I would have to follow with no questions asked.



I remember her exact words. "要记得穿美美喔!". I did that together with Mrs Virgin. See us having fun.






The event happened at the expo and wow was there a lot of poeple. There were around 500 tables which make it around lets say 5000 people. It was quite amazing to see so many of my own clan people around although I only know a handful of them.





They even had an orchestra performance. They were pretty good.



And now lets introduce my family.



From the left that would be my sister in law, Grand Highness and Mrs Virgin.


My brother and the wife.


My daddy and mummy

Mr and Mrs Virgin

My eldest sister, my nephew and my brother in law. Check out his shirt. Oh my God. Outstanding!!!

The world's cheekiest boy!!

The whole event was fun except that the food came really slow. There were dragons and tigers all around.


There were drum performances simliar to Yani.



There were also freebies and souvenirs. For example this 2007 calendar. My dad's picture is inside. The photo was taken like 16 years ago.


My daddy is a cover girl!!!



On the left would be my grandfather and on the right My beloved father. Check out the 933 醉心频道 banner at the back. I didn't know my dad was that hip. Even for me I only listen to
九五八.

Next I will publicly bitch about my girlfriend.
Hey dear, you are so pretty that day you are so very pretty every day but especially gorgeous looking and beautiful that very night. All your bua long long simply matches your sexy and delicious dress. You look so gothic!!!





The whole event ended with a bang with a quoir on stage to sing our own clan song. Believe it or not, it was sung in Hokkien and it sounded pretty nice.



My father was one of the singer on stage.


And before I end, I really need to bitch about something I happened to notice all night. Whats wrong with her hair??






















The thing about the Nipple Tape.
I am sure that there are millions of you out there who knows what a nipple tape is but how many have actually seen one. As a friend I have decided to show you guys out there who have not seen one, here is a nipple tape.




The first look to me, it looked like a fallen piece of salmon off the dining table. Actually its quite easy to use though. All you have to do is to stick it to the nippies and abacradabra, it just sticks on to it. Amazing!! And for you idiots out there, I did not buy it for myself, you bitch. Mrs Virgin bought it. I only played with it. Ho ho ho!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home