Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Confessions of an Almost Virgin

Well I guess I should be excited as I am heading for my first international salsa festival, but I am not. Why? Coz the amount of work from my job is piling up on me and I have to work on Saturday. I can feel the burden on my shoulders. I was working till 7am in the morning yesterday and damn it, I am freaking tired now. I took a deep breath to recollect my thoughts and try to inspire myself for a creative blog entry. I can’t do it. I tried squeezing my butt to make it better. Nope it did not work. But anyway, I am also working tonight starting from 11pm. How worse can it get?

It is a sucky Thursday. I woke up in cold sweat because I was looking at the time when my phone rang and it is 1230pm. Damn I am late for work. Wait a minute; I remembered reaching home at 7am this morning. I picked up the call and it was my client. Spoke for a little while and I guess I should be on my way to work now. I picked up my restless body and got dressed.

Damn it. It was my boss birthday. My director asked me to get a birthday cake and I forgot. I rushed to Polar as it was the nearest cake shop from me and I got a Nutella Choc Cake.
Well it was quite lame as there were only 3 of us in the office, my boss, my director and me. But anyway to complete the whole event, I got the cake and I only used one candle. How smart can I be!!! This is not sucking up. This is to use your brain. I sang a birthday song alone and that was quite stupid.

On the left is my director Michele and my boss on the right Geradline. Happy Birthday Boss.
The cake was not bad and also at an affordable price. It was good and I liked it but still no way compared to my favorite cake from Four Leaves
Chocolate Obsession
.
The following pictures may look a bit creepy and yet so astounding to me. Check it out and see for yourself.




And lastly, I would like to introduce the prettiest picture of the month.




Will be back for more blogging after my salsa feast. Tata!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger audrey said...

aiyoooh!

The dog damn kawaiii!!!!
Janet oso cute lah, but the dog cuter!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Dreamingeve0110 said...

I think under those hand photo u should write somethin~

" Su su you lian guo~ Xiao hai bu yao xue~" lol

Cos i think i almost break my fingers~ = P

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home