Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Check out my ASS!!!

Hey folks, I apologize for not updating my blog for the last 3 days 12 minutes and 36 seconds from now. I was hit with fever and had to rest at home. Probably the fog that interrupted my moon viewing session also affected my health. Damn the indonesia forest burning!!!

A couple of thank you and sorry you notes that I have to speak to the public.
Thanks Jae and Weitai for calling to see if I am dead. Yes Yes I am so not dead and will be back to kicking your asses again. You guys know that I miss you guys too...

Sorry to my Salsa mates for not attending practice on Monday coz I wanted to recuperate fast enough so that I could make the best out of it for this coming Friday Salsa Fest.

To all my school mates, sorry for not doing much to our school blog as I am so HOT. Get it get it, Fever, HOT. Hahaha. This is called Perceptive Reality which in layman terms, Self Entertaining.

To all my msn friends, sorry for not saying any punch line to brighten up your day.

Lastly, all you @#$%^&*()_@#$%^&*, all never call me or msg me to see if I am okay. You !@#$%^&*()_!@#$%^&*(). Now I am happy.

A few pictures of my bodypart. Check it out and guess which one is my ass. ??

Picture A

Picture B

Picture C

3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

omg, i tot i smelt shit reeking outta my computer...

:P :P :P

ARGH!! my eyes my eyes!!!!!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Dreamingeve0110 said...

i guess the FIrst pic is ur upper back~ The second is ur Shoulder arm area~ But third one i cant guess which part is that~ But i can sure it not ur butt~ lol

Cos it look too smooth to be a guy's butt~ lol = P

11:38 PM  
Blogger Sad Dude said...

I think none of them is your butt... it's not hairy enough!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home