Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

Many Very GOOD Dances

It has been a while since I told myself.... "Johnny that was a very good salsa night!!"
Yes yes a wonderful night it had been. I totally enjoyed all my dances be it fast or slow. It all had been a great dance. I am not a Salsa Genie who possess a million moves in his pocket but rather I am jus a regular dancer who has like ...... wait ..... let me count ..... 1 ....2 ....3 .... okay 24 moves in my underwear.

I had a dance with daphne which I personally totally enjoyed. Arigato daphne who has been so encouraging through out the times when I had been so sad and disgusted with myself. I will make sure she has fun whenever she dances with me!!

I DANCED WITH SALSA SLUT. (Not too sure whether she would allow me to disclose her real name but anyway ambiguous will be jus fine I guess?) I had my first salsa dance with Rachel (name totally imaginary and if by concidence it matches, it really really is coincidence.) I held my breath when i waddled up to her. Like a stranger which I truly am, confidently stood next to her. I yelled "SALSA SLUT"!!! She look so blown back and astonished and said "JOHNNY!!!". *Happy*. "I will dance with you later okay!!" *Sad*. But its all good, not a problem... I waited till she was available and yes I thought to myself its time now... and this is how it all started. To many of you out there, you might be wondering whats the big fuss over Rachel. And I will tell you why. Check this out. A comment she made on her blog.


I am not trying to prove anything but I just wan to show myself I am not that bad a dancer or a lover .
But anyway I enjoyed my dance with Rachel. And after the dance she said nice.... wait wait ..... she said very nice!!
Yippee Ai Ai Yippee Yippee Ai
Yippee Ai Ai Yippee Yippee Ai
Yippee Ai Ai Yippee Yippee Ai Ai
Yippee Yippee Ai Ai
Yippee Yippee Ai
Whoopee!!!

So next level to conquer... Would anyone dance this with me !!!???







---------------------------------------------------------------------

For a good laugh please check this out. Its so damn farnie that the urge to tear is unbearable. But I am so sorry it is in chinese.






3 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

nice.. u've been blogging more often..

11:01 PM  
Blogger Sad Dude said...

Dude,

You are making me pai seh... like macham I gave u $1m to gain such publicity haha...

No, I have no qualms about letting anyone knows my identity 'cos I have nothing to hide.

Nice to finally get to dance with you, make sure it is not the last dance, ya? :)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Heu dude,

You do owe me a million dollars but which you can pay for using your redeem vouchers i gave you that night!!! :P
Remember that night??

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home