Friday, September 22, 2006

 

One BAD Dance

I had a really bad dance last night. This was how it happened.

I met this lady, absolute beauty when she dances salsa and furthermore, she basically looks gorgeous off the dancefloor too. She is like Beckham on the dance floor. So smooth and pretty. I wanted so badly to have a dance with her. Someone at the back of my mind kept saying. "No Johnny, you are not up to standard. Please dun go and embarrass yourself!!!" Therefore I just sat there and looked, admiring the beauty of the dance. Shortly, she camed up and asked me for a dance. My wildest dream happened. Oohhhhhhhhhh SCORE!!!

So I picked myself up and prepared for the dance. But damn, I messed up. I totally screwed it. My beat was out. Body movement so rigid and I kept dropping my grip!!! And the worse shit, I almost head-butted her!!! DAMN!!! What is the possibility that in a song, the guy and the lady would do a body roll at the same time!!! I need to stress that I ALMOST Head-butted her means that I did not head-butt her you shithead!!

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I do not consider myself as an expert but neither do I consider myself as a loser. I have been learning salsa for a couple of months now and I belief that I should be of a certain standard by now but all my practices all my hard work down the drain at the moment that my head went for hers. This is so humiliating and disappointing.

I will need to practice harder and I make it a point to everyone reading my blog, the next time if I ever had a chance to dance with her again...........













I promise not to head-butt her again!!!!



I have with me 2 articles from SalsaSlut which is so damn farnie that I really need to share with all my salsa friends!!

Dirty Jokes

How To Pick Up Girls In Salsa Scene

Salsa Slut is probably the only female blogger that I have read which is so farnie. Tears were dropping at the time when I read her blog. The rest of the female bloggers are sweet and nice. Some are aggressive and vain [XX's blog]. Please read Salsa Slut's blog to have a good laugh guys.

Salsa Slut: May I have a dance with you??

1 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

Yes, I would love to dance with you. Just grab me on the dancefloor!!!

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home