Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Men Secrets Revealed

I remember when i was like 15, I was cordially invited to attend a girls' school chalet. I am not the only guy, there were a group of guys invited from various school. I am just one of the representative from my school.
We got together chit chat and had fun. I remembered one little girl posing a question which came as a shocker.

Little Girl: For you guys, does your manhood point up down left or right???
Me : Duh............

..................Silence......................

The guys around me stoned for a while and yet no one dared to comment. We gathered at a corner and started discussing. The conclusion was it depends. Some have it up, some have it down. Some have it left, Some have it right.

Something fun to entertain oneself onboard a MRT. Some guys does the leg foldover when they sit. Some does the left over right fold over , some does the right over left fold over when they sit.

Those who are more convenient with the left over right, means that their manhood have a tendency to point to the right.



Vice versa, the right fold over, man would have a tendency to point to the left.



Interesting. I bet it is. This is based on personal judgement. Varies from people to people, man to man. Have fun looking around.

Yes yes, the main model in the picture is my lunch. I understand this is just a small model, guys please do not be annoyed. I am not saying that we have such a small friend. This is just an example. I am sure everyone's real thing rockz!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, yes, yes, we discussed this b4. haha.
and hor, if you want your manhood to curl upwards, u have to put it up, pointing upwards, when u wear your underwear. if not, your manhood will bend inwards and downwards. (especially during puberty)
in my opinion, curl upwards is better.

2:13 AM  
Blogger redalf said...

i will think it also depends on the underwear.
Briefs: pointing up; quite difficult to have it pointing down, left or right
Boxers: highly versatile... any direction

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home