Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Power Hungry!!! Men versus Women.

How many a times have you heard of someone telling you stories where some family business splitting up between brother and sisters? WHY!!!

Is it because the shop is making too much money and the sibling gets ultimately jealous or is it because the shop is not making money and the sibling are not able to endure the imbecile decision made by the other family members.

Through some sleazy market survey, it seems that there are more chances that businesses shared by brothers are more vulnerable to splitting as compared to businesses shared among sisters. As far as I know shops shared by sister siblings never split!! So why the brothers cant enjoy this bond between them. For example not to name names (to protect the involved parties in case one day I get sued for this), the infamous bean curd, why opened a show next to the own brother to snatch the business. Even if so, open one much further away and not within the proximity of 1 meter right? The nonya dumplings I have been eating for my entire life, business is always so good through out the entire year but why the sisters don’t franchise it or even split up the shop??

I need reasons; I need answer to explain the logic of man.

No offense to women but listen to one of my primarily explanation. Nowadays even the elderly has already given up their rusted thinking. People used to think that having more babies early so that the young can take care of the old when they are retired. WAKE UP!! How many a cases I have seen or heard that the children drive their own parents away. I am not saying that our Asian thinking or culture has been breaking apart but rather I want to enforce the belief that one should be able to take care of oneself, rather than to depend on the dependents.

Back to my topic, apologize for the drifting of thoughts. Brothers with blood from the same genes will quarrel and kill if necessary when it comes to money. But I am sure there must be an ignition or a spark from somewhere of from someone. History has proven, dynasty have fallen, emperors dethroned by the people they are closest to. Eunuchs and concubines have always been such an influential factor to result in these drastic changes. So I will not be ashamed to conclude that rivalry between blood brothers are often caused by their most trusted personnel, the spouse. The person you sleep with are always your greatest nightmare. So often would I choose to listen to my companion rather than to my own best friends or even my own parents? Their words always carry so much weight and burden. To a certain extent, my friends, do you think that it is possible that the wife of a son of an established company would tell him one day that “Why not you yourself come out and try it out? Your brother can do it so well I am sure you can do better”.

Sorry to all my male counterparts and brothers out there, here I would need to leak out a secret of man. A deadly secret so complicated yet not difficult to understand but women just don’t get it. What does a women need??? They need abundance of time, money, companionship, love and affection? What does a man need??? Pride!!! Its simple yet so difficult for ladies to understand.

1. DO NOT YELL AT US WHEN WE ARE IN PUBLIC. FACE IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE TO US.
2. GIVE US THE AMOUNT OF RESPECT A GUY WOULD NEED TO OWN.
3. WE HAVE FRIENDS. OUR WORLD DOES NOT EVOLVE AROUND YOU ALONE. EITHER YOU COME WITH US OR STAY AT HOME.
4. WE GET TIRED TOO. YOU NEED IT AND WE NEED IT. SPARE A THOUGHT FOR US.

Therefore besides this little request we men have, basically men are dumb and we will do any other thing that she says. Imagine the amount of influence a woman can impact on a man. Brothers related by blood torn apart by an outsider to a family. No concrete evidence and enough for us to think about.

Dear friends, I repeat no offense to women in any way but this is just a thought for people to reply and open up my thoughts to why this is happening.

Regards,
Johnny Kwek

-- Inspired by my own brother William Kwek --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home