Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Pure Blogging

My friend tell me got blog must everyday write. So i will write something lor.
Today so tired. Need a red bull and 2 cuppacino to keep me awake. Tonight still going KTV.
Just spoke to Janet over the phone. Miss her so much really. For those who havent seen Janet before, i will post a picture of her asap. Sorry that my blog quite lousy, nothing much to read. Hope the pictures can make up for the sianness. My blog is just for me to store the pictures lah.
Anyway Tammy dont be so stress okay, im sure the media will forget bout your story in time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh.. you last time never go school ah? why you english is so bad? u wants me teach u private tuition or not? my english last time get A one. anyway, you is really has to writes more thing. like this then can make your blog more nicer ma. like says some story let us hear. comsperm your life is very interest. so please la. writes more and more. and also pictures cannot forgot.

ya. one last thing, you english is better improve. ok? if not people will laughs you. i is here wait you.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way, eh. i realised the tammy video got part 5 and part 6 leh. with another guy somemore. if i find i will put it on my site.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Babe hand hot job Toptroniq barcode scanner Cataract surgery halos Norton antispam .rar Upper dublin youth hockey pa Custom waterbed furnishings Nexium stomach swelling Zocor heartpro information and sales

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home