Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

THE EVIL AND MEAN JOHNNY

For the first time in my blog I am going to be mean and evil. Things I would have done if I were a schitzo. I discover this oddfull behaviour only yesterday. I am not a werewolf neither a phedophile but behold and bewarned the next time you step over my line.

It was a F***ED up day at work. Yes I messed up and I ate my shit already. Cmon give this young man a break. This client of mine was so worked up over such a small and minute mistake that I made. Damn, I can take the scolding and the screwing but did you need to be so sarcastic? I mean did I like ran over your dog or did I screw your wife. I take a regular pay and furthermore, I am also just an employee. Since he is my client, I just had to shut my mouth and listen to his blabbering but at the back of my mind, here are the top ten things I was thinking to seek revenge.

1. I will definitely screw his wife/girlfriend. Hopefully he is not GAY. If he has a daughter better still, regardless of age.
2. I will stuff two used tampons up his nose, 2 in each of his ears and make sure Mary Ann Bevan kisses him.

3. I will nail his foreskin to his chair and chop it off.
4. I will give him the "Indian Torture" (Armpit on face)
5. I will get one of those auto shooting machines that splurts tennis balls and aims it at his manhood. (If he has one)
6. I will stuff a tele-tubby figurine up his ass(Why tele-tubby? Coz tele-tubby has a big head)
7. I will make him listen to Arabic Technos
8. I will get him a tea bag made from my pubic hair
9. I will name his son SuckMeOff and his daughter FuckMeNow
10. Lastly, I will definitely spray his car and I will write "I screwed your wife here over and over again"

Damn I feel so GOOD now!!! Any ideas for better torture for this ass hole??

Now for the good things in life. Check me out with my new specs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home