Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Union Square Babes 2006

I was on medical leave yesterday and being such a nerd, I was going through the Newpaper yesterday alone at home. There was this article on the NewPaper New Face 2006. And blind me, there are thousands of ladies that I know that are much better looking than them in every aspect. Please understand that this is a personal opinion and no harm was meant intentional. Crossing my fingers that the NewPaper would not sue me for this. Before I get started, lets take a look at the candidates.

Cmon look at it. Well, leave the opinion to yourself. And now let me introduce our union square babes. I put in a lot of effort to make every one look good and I made more effort to choose the best picture. I am really sorry to those that I left out. Its just that my screen is so pathetically small and I just cant squeeze everyone inside. In fact you are beautiful too. So now lets check out our union square babes of the year.

Peronal stats not included just in case they get stalked and I will start blaming myself for leaking out their secrets. Check out the quality of union square!!!
P/S: There is one lady in the candidates that does not salsa. Try to identify her. Correct answer gets a prize. Hint: It is not Mary!!!

Only on massive demand maybe I will create a Union Square Hunkies of the year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

That's not the best photo of Rachel... she doesnt have horns in there and she should be disqualified. You have bad taste... tsk tsk tsk...

3:29 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Slut: You have something against my idol. Later Rachel whack your face then you know.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home