Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Indulgz

I came upon this bistro that I will have to share with everyone out there. On their food and deco and their excellent customer service.

Firstly, lets check out the deco of the house.

Internal Deco




Nice right??? It gives a very romantic yet smoothing feel to the whole meal.

Drinks
Next our drinks were served to our table and I forgot to take a picture of my white wine. Damn it.
Check out their sky juice. Contained in a very cute bottle which brings out a pinch of class and elegance.
This is what Janet had. Lychee Indulgence!!! Made from a base of red wine and Lychee Liquor. Brings a strong resemblance to Lychee Matini but not as sweet and fulfills a lust of a bitter taste for the red wine drinkers.
Recommendations: ****.

The Main Course
And now lets bring on the main course. Keep those drooling saliva off your Monitor.

First will start with our Appetizer.

Deep-fried Camembert Cheese with Berry Compote
Golden brown Camembert triangles, served with homemade mixed berry compote. Cheese lovers would never want to miss this! An excellent accompaniment with wine
Recommendations: *** (Although excellent for cheese lovers but I am still a blue cheese supporter)


Butterfish Steak
A Hawaiian fish with a chewy texture, creamy taste and a sweetness that is unique to only itself. Served with Mesclun, truffled hand-mashed potatoes & mango salsa. A very healthy butterfish for the diet freaks like me as it is cooked from the natural oil from the fish itself.
[Johnny] What would you recommend for me?
[Cute Waitress] I would recommend the house special of Butter Fish sir.
[Johnny] Butter Fish!!!! But I am on a diet!!! Too much butter is not good you know. Could you ask your chef to cut down on the butter?
[Cute Waitress] I am so sorry sir, the name of the fish is called "Butterfish", especially imported from Hawaii. No additional oil would be introduced except from the natural oil in the fish. Excellent for people on diet. I think it will be great for you.
[Johnny] Er.... oops sorry. Based on your sweet voice and your translucent white dress, you know that even if the fish is soaked in oil, I will still get it right?

Recommendations: *****.

Linguini Mariana
Linguini tossed in a rich tomato based sauce, stir fried with the freshest sautéed squid, tiger prawns, mussels and black olives. A very generous plate of Linguini and never stingy on the ingredients.
Recommendations: ****.

The People

This would be Janet
And this would be me
Me and the lady boss. Christin, you owe me big time if my friends starts supporting you via my blog.

Location:
9 Tan Quee Lan Street, #01-01
Tan Quee Lan Suite
Singapore 188098

Reservation/functions:
Tel: 6238 7032
Fax: 6238 6267
mail: enquiry@indulgz.com

WebSite:
www.indulgz.com

Things to look out for:
This bistro liased with mating agencies. My girlfriend corrected me to say they liased with dating agencies for the single hearted. Well mating, dating, its the same. Dun throw me the tomato(American) tomato(British) thing. But anyway, couples were arranged by dating companies to meet up for dinner. So farnie. I was so anxiously waiting to see if the ladies were pretty or whether the guys were cute. So poor thing this guy waited at least half an hour for this lady which turned up to be not bad. But that poor guy looks on the face so poor thing when he was waiting alone. The urge for me to approach him to talk to him was there but was held back by Janet as not to be a busy body. But anyway the fun of seeing strangers date for the first time, priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home