Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Thinking of You by JORINA

Thinking Of You

Roses are Red
And some Diamonds are Blue
When I write a poem
I will think of you

You are so special
Comparable to
few
I think you should know
I'm falling for you

Maybe it will
happen
No one would ever know
I am enjoying the moment
And I hope it will never go

The warm breath
that tickles my heart
The adoring words
that excites my ears

The lovely smell
that tease my senses
For others will never know
The joy in thinking of you

All I dream is to
Capture your heart
Let us be together
And never be apart

Thinking of you
Instill me the will
For I promise
I will love you still

Some secrets you will never know
Some secrets you will never hear
Some secrets that will reside in my heart
Secret such as
I Am Thinking Of You



Author
Jorina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home