Sunday, May 13, 2007

 

Phantom of the Opera - Think of Me my Dear

An adaptation of Phantom of the Night - Think of Me

** For those who knows how to sing the song, join me.


Think of me
Think of me fondly
When we say goodbye


Remember me
Remember this feeling
We know that at least we tried


Remember this
My darling remember this
This passion that kept us
Un-di-vide


I will promise you
With my life
That
I’m
XXXYours
XXXXXXXTill
XXXXXXXXXXXI
XXXXXXXXXXXXXDie


Missing you
Missing you so badly
This feeling is so divine


Loving this
Loving this feeling
I’m so happy I can cry


I can’t wait
Oh baby I can’t wait
To see you every day and night


I want to hold you close
And kiss you
And to

Tell
XXXYou
XXXXXXPlease
XXXXXXXXXXXBe
XXXXXXXXXXXXXMine









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home