Tuesday, May 08, 2007

 

The Weirdest Dream

I had the weirdest dream the other night. I need to reemphasize that it is all a dream. And it is nothing but a dream.

** All names have been edited to protect the parties for being named and to arouse unnecessary arguments or quarrels.




I was with CHIO BU the other night. I guess we were at a chalet and there were tons of people around. DUDE and MEI NU are a couple in real life and they were at the chalet too. SPIDEY and MISSY ??? are a couple too and they were also seen at the chalet.

The night gets darker and the crickets start to mate. The sound of the frogs' croaking gets louder. Apparently many of us were very drunk then.

Out of no where, unexpectedly, MEI NU crept up to me and we started talking. I cannot remember a single thing that we talked about and it does not matter. The important thing is was that single phrase she said, "Can you kiss me?"

It was a simple request and it is not that I am not competent when it comes to kissing. But I just want to make sure that it was not because that she was drunk that she mistook me for DUDE. So I being a good boy said, "But DUDE is there."

She replied. "Just shut the fuck up and kiss me, Bitch!"

With no further question asked, I just succumbed to the temptation as MEI NU was a beauty. And I need to emphasize again that this is a dream.

The kiss was sweet and short, but lingering. I never said anything. I waited.

She opened her eyes and she said, "SPIDEY kisses better."

WHAT!!!!

SUPER DUPER TRIPER QUARIPER CBI.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

FIRST SHE ASKED ME TO KISS HER.
THEN SHE COMMENTED THAT SOME ONE ELSE CAN KISS BETTER THAN ME. FURTHERMORE, THAT MAN HAPPENED TO BE NOT HER BOYFRIEND.

WAH KAOZ

I woke up in cold sweat. What a weird and happening dream I had. Must be because the damn air con is spoilt, if not why am I sweating so much?

** The stupid blogger is not working. Damn it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is definitely a result of you watching too much 1. hongkong drama serials 2. spiderman movies

D

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so tempted to say a Dino joke but I must resist

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...
interesting dream u have..
haha..
but seriously... maybe u really kiss not as good as Spiddy and Dude mah...
wait...

now...
who kiss better..
u or Jeremy...
hahaha...
i choose not to comment further..

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u talking bout me behind my back??

*clears throat*
Everyone knows Spiderman is the Ultimate hero! best in kisses, best in spinning, best in ...ehem.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home