Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

My Fantasy

So many times in our lives, we are lost in ourselves. We are lost in translations and we stand in the middle of crossroads. We take a deep breath and we make a decision.

The Devil lurks in the darkest corner to warn us of lots of things. Temptation is a disease that will infiltrate slowly but critically.

I cannot remember when since I was free from worries, free from stress and free from love at one time in my life and I celebrate in merriment? When was the last time I lived my life for myself to enjoy the moment, without a care, without a single flock of worries slapping on my back?

I miss you.

Have you ever told yourself that you will try, brushing all obstacles aside. Come what may, bring it on. I will face it and I don’t care. Have you ever ignored all consequences and just for one time, one time, tell yourself to love like you never love before. Kiss like it will be the last, and love for one lifetime.

I miss you.

Have you tried falling so deeply for a person that you are scared? Scared that whatever that is going to happen will hurt the other person so bad. Have you had butterflies in your stomach that you can’t eat, you can’t sleep and you can’t work, not until you see the person, hear the person, and you touch the person?

I miss you.

Have you ever had the urge to find all excuses, all ways and all means to make sure that you see the person for at least one day, one hour, one minute, one second. In any event that you have to stand in the middle of the hot sun just to see the person, you will do it.

I miss you.

In your mind, all you have are visions, images, fantasies and it all circles around this person that made you happy. Happy till the extent you will smile like an idiot looking into the sky. You know you need no more any conversations to be created as now actions already means more than words.

I miss you.

Have you ever thought of someone so much that sleep is no longer necessary. Sleep can be forgone in exchange for the person’s company. Food is no longer tempting as there is nothing as tempting as the person sitting in front of you. You will feel no hunger.

I miss you.

Have you ever spend the entire day picturing each and every single moment you have spent together with the person before. You remember and you narrate scene by scene, action by action, and kiss by kiss.

I miss you.

You miss the hugs and kisses and you regretted letting go. You are disgusted in yourself that now nothing is as important as that person in the whole wide world. You disgraced yourself, as you slowly lose your friends, you lose your respect, you lose your dignity and slowly you slide away from the society.

So what is love?

Love is a poison that infiltrates the body and soul. It corrupts the mind and makes you do irrational stuffs. Love is a disease that makes you feel traumatized and makes you cry and laugh uncontrollably.

Love is something you long for but can never get.

Love is just a fantasy that everyone craves but ends up getting hurt.

This is my fantasy.






Author
Almost Virgin



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another very insightful posting, solid content. The SithLord of love you are.

Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.....

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always thought myself to be a die-hard romantic, but after reading the entry and comments, I think some of you are way~ more emo than me!
It's usually scenes in movies / tv that makes me occasionally want to be swept dramatically into a Hollywood-type kiss - but i don't expect this very often.
I don't need love to consume my being, and have my life and thoughts to revolve just around one person.
I want to be independent and *my* own person. The addition is just icing on the cake!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong ... I fully advocate being independent, in fact, I only fall the independent ones haha)

However, I also feel that loving someone is being for that someone ... always ... even if they desire to be in someone else's arms ... support them when they are down, cheer them on when they are happy ... even if they are with someone else.

Let them go to be whoever they desire to be and support them regardless ... that to me, at least, is to have loved.

But it's important to always remember to love oneself .. otherwise, we might losing our own identity and end up loving the wrong person for all the wrong reasons.

Ok, I'm gonna stop being all so awfully mushy like ... DinoGayBot might come after me

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home