Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Rejuvenated!!

After a 3 day 2 nights salsa fest, although I am finally back to my office in Shenton Way, my feet are still doing the 8 beat shine and my shoulders isolating from the music to Romantico. It had been a great weekend. I am very tired, physically from all the courses from various excellent instructors all around the world and mentally tired, from eyeing all the sumptuous salsa babes from all over the world. I will not blabber more at the moment cos I will need to rearrange and organise all the pictures and details someother time so just a quick glimpse of what I did the last 3 super fun-thrilling-romatic-sexy-exhilarating-electrifying-entertaining-pleasurable nights.

I am happy also because I have gathered new inspiration on my new article. For everyone out there, the title for the new article will be called.
The Story of a Kept Woman

So let me gather my thoughts and hopefully I will be able to write a good one out of this.

P/S: We broke the Guiness Book Record for the World's Biggest Rueda Circle. Hooray!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger audrey said...

Amazingly, u managed to make Edie look topless in this photo.

Hahaha.

Glad u enjoyed urself. Make sure u practice the patterns yea? So i can check back with you in future.

Unfortunately, you-know-who has a tendency to forget his turn patterns VERY easily. :(

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home