Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Oh! Mikey!

The story of a three-mannequin American family who has moved to Japan, welcome to the bizarre world of OH! Mikey. First shown on late-night Japanese television called "Vermillion Pleasure Night", this show has spawned a complete DVD collection of its own. Fashionably hip and gut-splitting funny, the Fuccon Family and their circle of friends and acquaintances won't fail to entertain. Once you see The Fuccon Family, you'll love them.


Frankly, I got hell scared when i watched this as I have Pediophobia which means that I am afraid of Dolls but these mannequin gave a shiver down my spine. Especially when they start doing the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" together. They are evil, probably the doings of an Evil Japanese Cult to brain-wash the planet. Beware and behold "OH! Mikey!!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

An extremely freaky weird yet oddly funny entertaining video. I like it for some strange reason.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home