Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

The Cookie Strikes Again

Some of you might know that I used to have quite a serious affair with the fortune cookie.

It leads me to having a phobia while having them.

My director from Thailand came into the office today and handed each of us an Ang Bao. Inside each Red Packet, there contains a Fortune Cookie.

This time round I slowly unfold the packaging and prepare to pop it in my mouth. But I suddenly remembered my previous ass breaking incident and I decided to break it into half first.

*Crsshhhhh*

The sound of the cookie broke into half rings before me. I am excited with the hidden message encapsulated within.

I looked.


You'll soon fall in love!


I was blown away. I am already in love and how can I fall in love again? Its going to be so scandalous.

My mind starts to ponder on all scenarios that is going to happen around me. It sends a shiver down my spine. Would it be true?

I looked again and I flipped over.



異性缘份较好,容易结识男朋友 , 恋爱温馨 。
(Able to bond well with the opposite sex. Easy to meet a boyfriend. Sweet love lies ahead.)



Really hope that fortune cookies don't come true. I don't mess around with men anymore. Oops!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

hahaha... tell me about it. I got one that says, "Time to get intimate with your mate"

-_-"

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't mess around with men anymore."

Errr, did I read that right?

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny... Ben here.. just found out abt the bachata competiton u taking part in... all the best and good luck all teh way from Gold Coast, Aust!!

a piece of advice.. but think u know tis already... for bachata... most impt is to feel the music in u when u dance... and not just act out a chereo... it doesn't work that way... FEEL it... MOVE to it..

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heeeee, hi johnny, maybe that fortune cookie will come true? *wink wink*

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home