Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Only you

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you


Only you can make this change in me
For it's true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do


You're my dream come true
my one and only you



O Oh……
O Oh……
O Oh……



Damn the stupid radio player to die on me at this time. Never mind I will sing it by myself.


O Oh……


Only you can make this shit feel right
Only you can make my day feel light
Only you and you alone
Can make me sit on you
And fill my head with sweat of the stress from the bowels I have

Only you can make me smile like that
And each time, I can see you smiling back
When I pull the plug,
I hear you flush, this magic that you do

You’re my dream come true,
So now let’s do again for you.

Only you








Author
Johnny Kwek


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, I'm actually trying to hum along this toilet bowl song of yours ... I must be sick

7:15 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Believe me if you sing it while doing the business, things will get better and easier.

Enjoy...

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro, when I see u in union, let me record down your voice singing this.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home