Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Kinky Director

I will be away on a meeting this entire week and I will miss all of you. Anyway my director from Hong Kong will be joining me for this week.

Out of no where, she came up to me and ask me this question.

"I fill up a bath tub and I give you a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to empty the bath tub. What would you do?"

I thought and I replied, "I would use the bucket obviously since it is bigger."

Thinking that I am so smarty pants, I smirked with a confident look.

She replied, "You stupid or what, obviously you could just pull the plug."

Annoyed by the stupid and lame question, I smiled reluctantly.

"Let me ask you yet another question", she said.

"Do you want your bed to be near the window or the door?"

This time round I listen carefully knowing it must be another one of her stupid question, I replied.

"I guess I will take the window cause the door is too damn scary. They say if you sleep next to the door, the ghosts will come and find you at night.", I exclaimed.

"You stupid or what. Why did you choose to sleep by the window when you can have your bed next to mine."

Using the lame stomachache excuse I refused to have lunch with her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your boss interested in you sia... Hehehe... =þ

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seemed like ur boss hitting on u...
haha...

ask for a promotion if she ask u for lunch again..
haha...

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop wearing those tight pants! I warned u :p

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home