Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

Bachata Competition!!!

Here goes…

I completed my second dancing competition and I was the 1st runner up. I had a night of sizzling fun and action.



I hope I gave a hot packed performance for all the audience last night. I admit I was too panicky and it was not my 100% but still I guess it was a job well done.

Let me reveal some hot gossip about all the contestants. It was a great performance by all the contestants last night. Competition was tense enough to be sliced by a knife.

Firstly, let me thank En-motion and the organizers for a wonderful and successful event. It was well organized and well publicized. The number of crowd gathered was amazing and fun loving.

I express gratitude to Gary, our senior director of En-motion dance studio. I thank Catherine, Sally and Suying who was there to support and guided everyone to a smooth deliverable performance.

Erica was such an excellent MC for that night. She was funny, humorous and most importantly, dazzling by nature.

I would like to congratulate the winners Geoffrey and partner for displaying such sizzling performance and the rose-passing-mouth-to-mouth action was originality at its best. The choreo was executed flawlessly and they win hands down. Definitely they have taken me down this time but till then, Askalavista Baby, I will be back.

Furthermore, I finally know who the mysterious partner Geoffrey has been hiding from us for so long. Scandalous at its max.

Gloria, our longevity idol was there to spice things up with a starter and she was so nice throughout. She comforted and encouraged everyone there and she was the one who perked me up with the jokes and laughs.

I salute John and Zheng Ming for staying so cool and undisturbed through out. They are the veterans in the competition scene. They were so poised and calm and they gave excellent performances.

I thank Philbert for the luck and encouragement before and after the competition as he was one of the best Bachata Prince around in our Salsa scene. Reassurance from him was like ice on a hot stone.

To all the ladies out there, I happened to get so lucky to see Luke all naked. Woohoo!!! To my dear Hainanese Chicken Friend, you have the best breast chest man. You would have taken the trophy home if you had torn your shirt apart.

To his partner Lily, ……………………speechless. The sexiest woman on the dance floor. She was practicing her body wave at back stage prior to the competition with Gloria. I happened to be lazing around enjoying my drink and I got a serious nose bleed. Damn that freaking Luke.

After the performance, I really thank every one who took my hand and assured me of my performance. I performed for the public to enjoy. If you didn’t like it, what I did would have been to waste. I am really glad that you enjoyed it.

The sweetest thing after my performance that was told to me was by this Caucasian lady. As I straddled through the dance floor, this warm hand caught me by my wrist. A young lady looked at me and said, “That was a wonderful performance, you captivated me and swooned me away. I was so touched and I almost wept.”

I thank you for your support and the comments. I am really glad you liked it.

Let me say a couple of thanks to all the people that was there for me.

I understand this list will be endless so let me say that every one of you were great. Your hugs and kisses, your hands of assurance and your everything and everything were just perfect. Things can never happen if not for you.

I thank Jackson and June for being there and I cannot express the support from you guys in a mere few sentences.

I thank Boon Cheong for being there as I understand the rush from Media Corp must have been crazy.

I thank Daphne for the flowers and the tender loving hugs and kisses.

I thank my gang and Karen’s gang who was there for all the support and for the flowers and presents. This list will be endless and I do not wish to risk missing anyone out. So I think its better not to state.

I thank my best friend Jae and Daphne for being there who came all the way from Malaysia.

I thank Jimmy and Rachel for having dinner with me although I got a big surprise in my Bak Kut Tea last night. I guess the auntie might though that I would have a special taste in unidentified insects. (I need to emphasize that Jimmy and Rachel are not a couple. They are just dancing partners. So please guys and girls, interested please drop me an email and I can arrange a private dinner appointment with the respective personnel.)

I need to thank my partner Karen who believed in us and …………………………………………………….

I thank you, you, you, you, you and you for being there. I hoped I put up a good show and I did not disappoint.

I thank my girlfriend Janet for the support and encouragement. Sorry dear I did not bring home the trophy and I still hope you would be proud of me.

Before I sign off, as a word of advice to everyone who has an interest to participate in any dancing competition, please remember to pee before your performance. It’s very important.

Regards,
Almost Virgin

P/S: For those who took any videos or pictures, please send a copy to me. I want to see them. Please send it to johnny_kwek@hotmail.com. Thank you so much.

PP/S: Another big round of thank you and I thank you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

well done!!!! Enjoyed the performance to the max!!

Btw, this 'Jimmy and Rachel' tag damn misleading...

8:24 PM  
Blogger audrey said...

Congrats to you and karen again!!
Sorry i couldn't make it this time round..

whoever has videos, please send to me!!

Thanks!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved it, loved it, loved it

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And thanks for putting in so much effort to present such a wonderfully creative and entertaining show! Enjoyed it through and through!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Johnny,
congrats to you n karen...both of u did it again and from the results you two are getting better at it...i think soon u will be the champion in the next competition...

its a pity i missed the great performance...from the photo here...i can tell its very sensual...

if you get hold of the video of your competition pls share with me ok?

Clarine

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrates!!!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hey Slut, glad you enjoyed it. But there is such a rhyming tune to the names. Lets put our hands together to welcome "Jimmy and Rachel".

Hey Audrey, don't worry about it. As long as I know I had your support that will be good enough. Once I lay hands on the video, I will definitely upload it coz I wan to see myself perform to.

Hey Jeremy, glad you loved it. Great to have support from die hard fans like you.

Hey Hamster, you know that things would not have happened if not for your help. I would like to says a million thanks.

1 Thanks
2 Thanks
.
.
.
.
1,000,000 Thanks

Hey Clarine, I would never ever dream of being the champion in anything but still I dun mind giving it a try. So hopefully the next time I can still give you a tittilating performance for everyone to enjoy.

Hey serene, thanks dear, hope I did not disappoint.

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Little Johnny,

You did an amazing performance really.
I thought the wind-up prince coming alive part was really original hee.

I felt paiseh for being mentioned just cause I happened to have dinner with our SG Bachata Competition 1st Runner.

Still excellent job!

Cheers!
I

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo Johnny...
Juz wanna say your performance with karen was excellent! I love the way the it was choreograph. You're one creative and funny guy! :) you made our nite!! Congrats!!!
Tricia

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... See my partner has so many supporters n Fans now... Shd named it Johnny's Fan Club.... So many frds have praise u Johnny... U deserve the CREDIT of wat u've put in the efforts.... Im glad n Honoured to have u as my dance partner. U have been always encouraging, patient and compromising in everything we did for our passion, Dancin. Once again, Thanks for being my partner & thanks for everything....

7:48 AM  
Blogger Da Froggie said...

Way to go ...Johnny...

You're the man! Excellent stuff. I honestly think you are one farnie guy!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home