Saturday, March 10, 2007

 

Issey Miyake

To my new found friends, Issey and Miyake......

I used to have a friend
Who made me took up my pen
That made me want to write
And sweetly here I cite

His name is Issey
But too bad he is gay
Probably he had too much sake
But he definitely has a crush on Miyake

I asked him if she was pretty
He said she was witty
I asked again if she was sexy
To him she was his baby

Issey and Miyake were very close
So close to the extent it made me felt gross
Issey will take Miyake as his baby
And she will have him as his honey

They said “Machiam don’t anyhow write hor”
I replied “I will try my best lor”
Why not give each other a try
Maybe things will turn out just fine



Author
Johnny Kwek




P/S: Can I get my free persume now?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicely written.. but not all true

your baby!

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh ... a scandal ... who? who? who?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hey baby,

So happy to hear from you. When can i get to hear from you again?

Yours truly,
Baby

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, the topic is on Issey and Miyake now? Lolz. How did you find out about them manz? Good Luck to you, Issey for knowing such a spicy Lady like Miyake. You gonna have your hands full, nope, you gonna have not enuff hands to handle her. :P

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home