Monday, July 02, 2007

 

My Rueda Competition

Oh dear I lost again. Nope, I did not lose. I got second.

Oh dear, I didn’t win again.

A very big thank you to everyone who supported me and the team of Los Lomantics.

We are very grateful.

I have come a long way and I have joined 3 competitions under my name now. I have participated in Salsa, Bachata and Rueda competitions and I self proclaim that I am still not a versatile dancer.

Next stop. Exotic, here I come.

I have learnt a lot from my team members.

I have learnt a lot from Boon Cheong who have taught me tons of tricks and I enjoy sharing the sparks of ideas with him.

I have learnt a lot from Daphne dear who is always so cheerful and chirpy and she is someone who can ease all tension.

I have learnt a lot from Eileen who taught me how to extinguish a fire and how to cook a nice plate of bee hoon.

All these have become a part of me and a part that will live with me for the rest of my life.

I have lost the competition but I am glad that at least I put up a performance that everyone had enjoyed.

I love the aftermath of the handshake, the eyes of satisfaction, the smile of the viewers and the kiss from the ang mohs. I love the fame, the audience, the fans, the love, the support, the intensity, the tension, the urgency to pee.

I thank again and again each day I have friends like you guys who came down to support. Without you, there would be no point of me living as a performer.

I won friends and love and tons of other things. I won 2 pairs of bras from fans as souvenirs that night and I got Calvin Klein underwear from a secret admirer.

It’s about time now that I concentrate on my next performance and till then, the Virgin is going to rest.

Watch me on 7th July at Ngee Ann City. Live from Singapore.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sad Dude said...

Wo Yong Yuan Zhi Ci Ni!!!!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done dude! ... Well done! ... I can't imagine what'd happen in a years time .. your growth has been exponential! :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Boon said...

eh.. how come nobody give me bras and panties? darn... can share share not, since i'm your brother from another mother... tsk tsk

better if they're used...

Wahahahahh~

*roaRRRR!*

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boon,

why do u want johnny's bra and panty sets?

He may want to modify them with sparkles and feathers for his upcoming exotic dance performance u know. ^_^

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo,..

your team put up an entertaining performance. very cute with the song selection.

will be going down to Civic Plaza to support u! but no bra and panties for u tho... cause i dun have...

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny ALL THE WAY! :) Right behind you, dude. You keep doing your thang!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home