Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

Rueda Competition is Tomorrow. WTF??

Hi friends,

I will be participating in the ever first Rueda Competition. I must admit after 2 competitions, the fear of an audience has became lesser. But no doubt, the kick of performing live in front of so many audience is still driving me crazy.

It gives me an orgasm every time I think of it.
Plus my rueda team, we call ourselves Los Lomantics, comprising of
the cute and sweet Hamster girl,
the sensitive and caring Fire Warden (Assistant)
the creative and talented Batman,
the Almost and Virgin Superman,
are gonna try our very best to entertain you with a choreo NEVER seen b4 in Singapore to a song NEVER heard b4 in Sg salsa scene! what's more, we're really a group of friends, not affiliated to any team for this once, coming together to do something so fun, we always end up laughing at ourselves ;)

We are the Los Lomantic and we are very romantic.
We are simply fantastic and we are rueda fanatics.

Calling out for help, please do cheer for the Los Lomantics. A constant cheering through out the entire performance will be good as it makes me feel safer when the frequency of your voice rings across my ears. You complete me. Silence during my performance will demoralise me. Will you do me this favour?

Secondly, another favour, I need all your help to do this. You may not be a Rueda dancer, you may not even be a Salsa dancer, but I am sure you can do this. This is not finalised but assuming it does.

IF IN THE MIDST OF MY DANCE AND I YELL TU-MA-DRE, WILL YOU PLEASE ANSWER BACK AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICE, LA-TU-YA. IT IS JUST A 3 SYLLABUS WORD. LA-TU-YA!!!

THANKS A MILLION. HONESTLY, I HOPE THE LOS LOMANTICS CAN PUT UP A PERFORMANCE NEVER SEEN IN TOWN AND SOMETHING YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Regards,
Almost Virgin.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u better agar agar let us know when u gonna shout. Safer that way..Dun catch us by surprise can...

8:59 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Yes dear,

Please remember to shout when I flash my underwear with ur name on it. The one with laces, remember and then you may proceed to shout Latuya.

Thanks a million.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one that's my fave??

Wheeee wheeeet!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Tu Ya ! La Tu Ya!

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Oi oi!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home