Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Water Shortage

As part of my job, I have to deal with public relations, which denotes PR.

PR signifies that you will be Probably Raped and always getting Push aRound and we play the part of the Pretentious Role.

I do have clients which are so unreasonable and rude and mean and evil and crazy that I really feel like strangling their neck, pull their hair, pinch their cheeks and smack their ass.

But what to do, clients are clients. They are the one showing me the money.

The funniest email came to my boss today and she showed it to me.


Dear XXXXXX,

I came to realize that whenever your colleagues come to our office, our office will have a shortage of water. Your kind gesture of 10RM will be deeply appreciated whenever any of your colleagues pop by for any meeting or other support issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yours Truly,
YYYYYYY



Just because my colleagues re-filled their water bottle from their water cooler, they are charging us money.

Now you understand why banks are rich?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.
Are you serious?!

You guys must be charging your cient exorbitant fees and that's your clients' way of getting back some $$.

haha

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever wrote the letter must have one heck of a funny bone.

Or an acute case of constipation.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home