Tuesday, June 05, 2007

 

Camera Whoring Time!! Whoopee!!!

Do you think SalsaSingapore will sue me for this? Gerald, Vivian, if this is not deem appropriate, please do tell me. I will remove from my blog.

My Perf Team. I still think I am the cutest.

My dancing partner. Which denotes, we are only partner on the floors. Please, people, please intro cute boys to her.


My perf team acting crazy.


Homo, Lesbian and Gay


All of us in the picture.





Whose breast did I lay my hands on? My own!!!



Stupid John Stupid john Stupid John



















My auntie Chrissy!!!










Oh man, check out my double chin!!! Shit manz, I'm getting too fat.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny...

well done with the pictures man.. u almost make me throw up my lunch...

by the way... those are very unflattering pictures of Gloria leh...

and u put up soooo many pictures of her?...

what happened to the other salsa babes, like Jeremy??

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whahahahah

John @ DanceLar.com

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what babes? I'm NOT a babe .. a beer-guzzling swine perhaps ... btw where were those pics taken?

as for the double chin ... I thot u lost a ton of weight??

6:36 AM  
Blogger Metamorphosis: said...

I love that outfit (hat with black shirt and suspenders) u had on..

..and even better, your reaction when your hat flew off in the midst of the dance :pp
One of the rare times when I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably on the dance floor.. and guess what?? some guys actually tot I purposely threw off your hat.. but then again, u managed to do it all by yourself!! :pp

heather

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of cos going to bloody sue you la Johnny Kwek...haha...Oh come on, after all the poses for us...never! You're a good sport and great dancer Johnny! :)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home