Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 

Potent Sabotage

Dear Friends,

Once again, my email account has been hijacked by the one I used to love so madly. I emphasized that this is not the first time and its enough.
I am starting a new email address and msn.

Please add me on johnnykwek@hotmail.com

The difference is the UnderScore in between.

I am sure you guys must be curious on what happenend. So here goes.

Yes as a bastard, my heart had waivered and I admit it is all my fault. I had feelings for someone else and I have hurt my ex-girlfriend's heart. I would have felt a lot of guilt and tons of remorse but I sincerely think such feelings no longer hold in my heart.

The day that she changed my email passwords, deleted my friendster, my blog passwords. I knew this was something too childish that is way out of my imagination. She even called in to terminate my mobile plan. So stuck with no emails, no identity, no telephone contact, I am confirmed that things are not going to happen. To the extent that I even terminated all 3 of my credit cards.

To a point in time, when we quarrelled, even though I know I was the root of the problem, it does not make sense to me anymore. I do not even want to quarrel anymore. It does not upsets me, it does not affect me. It is just so immature and childish.

Having to equip oneself with a weapon during a quarrel/fight is very scary. At the risk of protecting my friends and family, I will make no mistake. Now my own life is at stake. I will not risk it.

So please do help to clarify my email issues with whichever friends that you happen to think that I will have contact to. If any emails/spams sent by johnny_kwek@hotmail.com, I will not bear any legal responsibilities.

Please respect my decision as a friend.

Thanks

Regards,
Johnny aka Almost Virgin.

This is not a spam. This is the true world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alo Alo, my friend, Almost Virgin.

welCum back to the world of virgins.

U and I are alike. We're both A.Virgin.

My name is Already Virgin.

we're brothers~ we joined salsa competition together. We're Same Same, but different.

He likes chicks..I like hamsters.
He drinks Corinonas...I like Corrine May.
He curries flavours.. I like curries
He is popular with salsa people...I am popular with my salsa.

yeay~ we are the Virgin brothers.
and we need more Virgins to join our A.Virgin famileee~ !!

Are u A.Virgin?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home