Saturday, November 17, 1979

 

Forever Friends

"You know that it is about time to do it" I told myself.

The day when I see Topless Girl coming with a life-sized Forever Friends Teddy Bear to Union and leaving with the Teddy Bear, I know it is about time to do it.

Forever Friends is able to salsa better than me, he is cuter than me and he is more of a charmer than me, I know it is about time to do it.

When you dance with Topless and you feel that the chemistry is no longer the same or when you had the worst dance ever with her, I know it is about time to do it.

Life moves on and I need to be on a look-out now when I know it is about time to do it.

Selection criteria, please be shorter than me.

I think I need to look for a new partner soon .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home