Saturday, November 17, 1979

 

The Case of the Mysterious Johnny

Recently in my blog entry, there happened to be an anonymous person that puts comments by the name of Johnny.

I am unable to interpret the possible reason for this mysterious writer and his/her motive for doing so. Whenever a comment is posted by anyone, I will receive an email notification from my hotmail account. Whenever this Johnny posted a comment, I will see a pop-up notification to my email. It is very scary to see and email from myself and I start to think that I am actually partially schitzo to send emails to myself. Why the hell would I want to do that?

Firstly, I swear upon my KuKu Jiao that it is not done by me. This commenter posts with a tinge of feminism and I seriously suspect it is a she. Secondly, I am greatly traumatized by such reaction as I think that there is a public uproar thinking that I am doing all these for publicity and fame. Based on these, I think I am losing a bulk of my readers and friends because they think I am fake and fictitious. I miss the comments from friends and superheroes but since the appearance of mysterious Johnny, they all left.

If the mysterious Johnny is reading this, I am telling you, you have won. You have made my life miserable and you have made me think about your motive. A simple but deadly game that you play has made me lose it all.

All I can say is that never let me know who you are because you are not forgiven!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home